Block bottom pouches are the perfect replacement of a box in flexible packaging, so they are also called box pouches, box bottom pouches, flat bottom pouches, etc. They provide you with maximum space for shelf display (front, back, bottom, and two side gussets). In the meantime, there is 12% less film consumption compared to stand-up pouches of similar packaging volume.
Block bottom pouches are ideal for food and non-food type items, particularly coffee, pet food, and fertilizers.
Features you could add on:
· Custom designs ranging from simple images to elaborate graphics
· Resalable zipper/pull-tab zipper/slider zipper/spout/one-way degassing valve
· Tear notches/hanger hole/die cut handle/laser scoring/venting
· Round or straight corners
· Clear window (on front/back panels or side gussets)
· Glossy or matte finishes